Monday, November 23, 2009

Ha!

Surprise! I'm back. And it's for a stupid reason that only like 5 of you will get anyway. But so worth it. Oh, so worth it.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/TOUSLED

Notice the CORRECT pronunciation, naysayers. Who's making fun of Dahnelle NOW????

Edit: so you'll have to copy and paste because I can't figure out how to make the link work. So I guess the making-fun can resume:)

9 comments:

N said...

Since everyone's making fun, we may as well take a look at this:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/squoze

;)

Amy said...

Nate beat me to it;)

Quincy Sorensen said...

You say potatoe, I say potata. I have no idea what you're referring to, but hey, I am glad you blogged. :)

cinnamon said...

THAT IS HILLARIOUS!!!!!!
Cin

Jessica M said...

Um, maybe I'm off here, but after glancing at your link I'm still going to go with t-ah-sle. "AU" says "ah".

I might have known you'd post again only out of a need for vindication (even if you're still wrong....)

PS- You're seriously one of my favorite people to harass and I think you're awesome.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Glad we could peer pressure you into blogging. or would that be bl-ah-ging?

Dahnelle said...

Yeah, Jessica, you just keep thinking that. OH WAIT. There's a little place you can click that lets you hear the CORRECT pronunciation of the word. (That would be the way I pronounce it);)

Dahnelle said...

And Nate, I hate you.

Dave said...

If she gets too sassy, ask her the proper pronunciation on the words "oyster" and "both".

I'm sure there's others.